Oh La La! Fascinated with Vintage Fascinators!

I am happy to say, I finally began listing some of the hats I picked up when I was in Ohio last month. I have more yet to enthrall you with, but I've been sick all week with a truly desperate illness, so I have done what I could reasonably do given my circumstances. I will post some photos below for you to enjoy. I also listed a vintage negligee that was given to me by a friend who thought I would like to sell it. I've been dragging my feet about putting it up for sale, because it was sheer, and how was I going to manage taking modest photo's of lingerie??? I ended up wearing it with a full white slip, which worked well. It doesn't show anymore than any sundress would show. So, I'm happy with the results.

I took some extra time with the photo's, since I had plenty of hours at my disposal laying about trying to recuperate. I hope it shows!







Last week I picked up a geek chic bow tie at a charitable resale shop, and now it graces my boutique. 
Check out my hipster photo below. Its just a crying shame I don't have any thick rimmed glasses;)




There you have it. My latest photo's. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I can't wait to go back to the cities (Minneapolis/St.Paul) and bop around with Johnny again. Lets hope that Depeche Mode doesn't disappoint as us as predictably as Morrissey last year.

Stay classy,
Kary J




Comments

Popular Posts