The snow is falling, fashion is calling

"You have no idea what a long-legged gal can do without doing anything." - The Palm Beach Story

Namaste,
Heavens, what a long, tense week. I wonder if everyone feels the same? Its fitting it ended with the fury and bang of a big snow fall. I like snow. If  I'm going to be cold, the world around me may-as-well look stunning, all glittery and white with the near black bark of trees slicing the skyline. 
The wedding is over. It went well. Its good to see people you care about look so happy...and relieved. For the record, I hate cake with fondant. Its like a creepy kind of sugar skin. It tastes like a waxy marshmallow. 
The 'project' isn't doing so well. Its rather depressing. I think the problem is that I don't have enough low-priced items in stock. Most of my inventory is over $30. Hopefully I can post a few loss leaders today so I can get some sales. It looks bad if a store goes 2 weeks without moving anything. So I have to get busy. 
I'm bored with rattling on about my life right now. Lets focus on something awesome, and that something, or I should say someone is Jenny Packham. This designer is a queen among princesses. Her winter line is AMAZING. I love her choice of hair and make-up as well, so I will post a close-up. Here are some of my favorites:
Beautiful.

Love. Love. Love.

Slinky and feminine.

I think I have to try this hair style. I love the bold lip and dark brows too.

Well my  friends, I might add that I was having trouble sleeping. So I started watching this series from the history channel on netflix called Monarchy. I've really enjoyed it. It does wonders to help me sleep. I'm not sure if its the narrators voice or what, but it works like a charm every time.

Talk to you next week! Stay classy!
-Kary J.

Comments

Popular Posts