The shoes that Christian built


“You have dancing shoes with nimble soles. I have a soul of lead.” - William Shakespeare

Good Evening!
The sun is shining and 'the project' is selling merch. I feel pretty fine and fancy. When I'm in one of these rare moods, the kind of mood where I've had a good nights sleep. I like to look at shoes, like any sane girl. The shoes that caught my eye today...Christian Siriano.
True. This designer did appear on a commercialized reality show. True. This designer did win this said show. True. This designer is working with the droll chain Payless. But all these exasperating factors set aside, the man's shoes are fab. F-A-B. I can't help but LOVE them, and I'm pretty sure you wont either. Check out these great looks for Spring 2013:

Yummy candy coated goodness!

Too sweet bow-rific.

Sin-sational chunky baby blues.

There were plenty more where these came from. His dresses are tulle confections of perfection too. I really like how innocent and charming they are. Here is a sample:

These muted pastel colors are very vintage inspired.

I'm sure his style isn't for every girl, but this girl says yes. Now just in case you feel like looking at these gave you a sugar rush from their overtly frilly tone, I have a nice smack of masculine charm done right for you here:

Derek Lam

Dries Van Noten

Well, there you have it. My fashion finds for the week. I hope you enjoyed looking. In other news, I did give our business Facebook page a new face lift and created a new banner for the Etsy store so it would match and be cohesive. You can check out our new look here:
Thank you as always for taking the time to look at my blog. I know we live in a busy blurry world. I hope that you make it over again next week for the next exciting installment ;)
Take care of yourselves & don't forget to pause and take a deep breath,
XOXO
-Kary J.

Comments

Popular Posts