Vintage Inspo for the Gluten Free

" ' Beauty is truth, truth is beauty ' that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know " - John Keats

I've been gluten free now for one month. Yes, I jumped on the bandwagon, so to speak. So far, so good. I have a doctors appointment today, so I'm curious to see if its done anything to my low thyroid levels. Enough about me, I've had many good things happening at HighHatCouture.com.

As you can see, I've updated the logo so its more Fall season appropriate. The color is a little too close to flesh, but I don't want to over think it.  It will stay as it is. I've had a great few weeks for sales, I'm happy to say. I may have some very exciting news to report regarding a new partnership in the near future if all goes through as I hope....I'm posting my latest listings, hope you like them:)
















So, some of the lovely hats have sold already, but I still wanted to show them off. They are such stunning pieces! 

Now back to me. As I look at these photo's, it hits me fresh that my hair is getting WAY too blonde at this point. I'm looking forward to getting some low-lights put in on Thursday. I hate it when girls bleach their hair to the point of what I call 'translucent halo'. Unfortunately I'm almost at that point, which infuriates me. Going blonde, is so sneaky. At first, its just a few highlights and before you know it you've escalated to a toe-head. Also my poor hair is just breaking off every time I comb through it, and its growth has come to a complete halt. I'm going to spice things up and put some red in again. I hope the results are what I'm aiming for.

SO EXCITED to be going to the cities soon! Johnny and I are going to see Depeche Mode in St.Paul :) 

Take care of yourselves!

Ciao,
Kary J.

Comments

Popular Posts