New Designer Upcycled Vintage Headpiece Collection Launch!

Its no secret, I LOVE HATS. After seeing so many fabulous vintage hats with sad amounts of damage laying in disrepair, I have decided to put my creative skills to the test and help them reach their unrealized potential for class. I have 5 completed pieces, but you can expect to see many more. I absolutely adore seeing the results of my hard work. The creative process and effort that goes into these pieces can not be underestimated. There is plenty of dismantling, debating, considering, gluing, sewing and reshaping involved. But I am simply enamored with this new hobby. I hope you appreciate the photo's of my handiwork below!











These pieces are wearable art and OOAK (one of a kind). I'm super excited to contribute something of myself toward the beautifying of womankind. Here's hoping others like my style :) I try to keep the original integrity of each vintage hat's design. I restrain myself from over embellishment so these pieces can be worn anytime for any occasion. 

The shop has been a bit slow for the Holiday season. I have added some more vintage items, besides my hat collection. I will post pictures below. Remember you can simply click the title above the photographs to go directly to my listing on Etsy. I have some great dresses to add to the boutique yet. I have just been so sidetracked with my new venture I haven't taken the time to list them yet. So stay tuned!






May your winter be full of pretty things and warm hugs. I am enjoying the ever faithful deep freeze of Fargo, North Dakota. We few who choose to brave the sub-zero temps appreciate the crystalline purity that lines the horizon on our land. I love the quiet solitary feeling early winter mornings always bring. Make sure you take the time to just pause and breath in the cold clean aroma, and breath out the negative spirit that has a tendency to build during our daily routines. Upcycling is about restoring the damaged and imagining the potential, lets be sure to do that in our lives as a regular manner of course.

Be at peace & stay classy,

Kary J.





Comments

Popular Posts