Color me Vintage

What a fantastic week its been! I spent some time with a couple really top notch ladies who let me pick through their vintage collections and score some very pretty pieces for my little shop on Etsy
I was drooling over their absolutely amazing Lucite handbag collection, and eye-popping Bakelite bits. Next time I have the opportunity to visit them, I will be sure to bring my camera and take a few pictures of their stunning finds.
For now however, I will post a few of the new listings I have at High Hat Couture. Keep in mind, these are only a few of the glamorous garments. There will be more listed next week, so stay tuned. I'm so happy to finally be able to offer some higher quality pieces. Its been a struggle finding inventory, but I believe with my new found knowledge it will no longer be an issue.
Okay, first up...







So there you have them. If you would like to check them out, just click on the descriptions above the photo's, they are linked to the actual listing on Etsy. Some of the pictures were slightly blurry, I'm still trying out different camera settings. The lighting has been atrocious here in Fargo. Especially for indoor shoots. I'm looking forward to taking pictures of a new model next Tuesday. I'm hoping to get some nice clear outdoorsy shots. 
As a side note, I discovered the vintage clothing designer Lilli Diamond this week. I have one of her dresses for sale in the shop, so I had to do a little research. I love her style. Do yourself a favor and google her. 

Thanks for stopping by my little corner! Take care of yourselves:)
-Kary J.

Comments

Popular Posts