How like a winter hath my absence been...

Actually it is winter. So I've been lazy, or I should say, busy with other things.

The Fashion world, however, has been busy. The thread of vintage inspiration pulses on. Lots of structured, lady-like bags were spotted on various S/S 2014 runways. Burberry hums with the 1960's. Mui Mui looks like-a twiggy meets the 70's. Dolce & Gabbana took a lesson in Grecian architecture and applied classic silhouettes embellished with blossoms and gold. Also I love Badgley Mischka's lovely feminine line with flow-y fabrics and rich detail. If you want to see some of the pieces I love from various shows, check out my pinterest board "High Hat Couture"


In personal news, I attended my cousins wedding in Orlando, Florida this month. It was a lovely event. This was her second marriage, but she kept her wedding classic. I had the pleasure of wearing a fabulous little blue vintage peplum dress dripping with sequins and rhinestones. Thankfully, it is still stain free and I plan on selling this beauty very soon at HighHatCouture.com. You can get a sneak-peak if you follow me on instagram


Below are some pictures of recent listings. Some truly pretty things I think. I hope you will agree.



















SOLD



SOLD



SOLD










There are all my lovelies. I will be back on track, listing new gowns, next week. So please don't forget to check HighHatCouture.com! I'm designing a new business card today, to match my newer logo design. Its going make me very happy to see everything matching again. I was so glad to send off my last summer logo card on the order placed yesterday for two hats. 

We all know that being cute and warm in the winter is a difficult thing. Well, I had to buy a new winter puffer coat and snow boots this year, always a headache, but quite necessary here in Fargo, ND. To my delight, I found a rather decent looking pair of snow boots at Scheels for under $100 and temperature rated to -25 below zero. I also found a fairly attractive winter parka puffer at Burlington for $80. My husband bought them both for my anniversary, and I'm delighted to be so prepared for the sub zero temps that await us here in the north. Of course both of mine are in black.

Kamik Winter Boot


Noize Winter Parka



So stay warm my friends and thanks for stopping by!

Stay classy,

Kary J.


Comments

Popular Posts