Summer Dress up

"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale."
-Hans Christian Andersen

So, then lets always pin our hopes on our own personal happy ending. I am posting today some of the most recent examples of my dabbling in photography. Of course it was for the "project". It was my first time shooting three models at one time. It was exhausting. I alone had to tackle hair and make-up, as well as finding an appropriately dramatic location for the over-the-top fabulous 1950's prom gowns they were modeling. I'm pretty happy with the results. I didn't use all the photo's for my Etsy shops listings, so I wanted to be sure and put them on here. I hope you like them!









Model - Selmira





Model - Adelisa








Model - Selda

Here are some more shots of the girls grouped together:












There you go. I know I went a little crazy with the effects on some of these, but I had a lot of fun. I think the girls did a great job, so a big thank you to Selmira, Adelisa, and Selda. I have some of these same pix in black and white as well, but I thought I would stick to the colored ones primarily for this post. 

Take care friends & live happily ever after,
Kary J.


Comments

Popular Posts